Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- In Host name Enter the subdomain you picked for LaunchRock a
- if you entered signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your No-IP A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."