Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into your account at NameCheap
- Click Manage Domains
- Click the domain you wish to set the A Record for
- Click All Host Records on the left.
- Under the Host Name column Locate the @ line.
- Type 22.214.171.124 in the IP Address/URL field.
- Choose A (Address) in the Record Type menu
- Click Save Changes
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your NameCheap CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.