Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log into the cPanel at www.hostmonster.com or login.hostmonster.com
- Select the DNS Zone Editor icon in the Domains section.
- Select the domain you are modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named Add DNS Record.
- In the Host Record field, enter the your record name.
- if the URL you created in LaunchRock was signup.yoursite.com, then the name of your record should be: signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the HostMonster tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact HostMonster for assistance at their support page.
To redirect your base domain edit your HostMonster A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."