Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Click Manage My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left side of the page. A table listing your domains should appear.
- Click the Domain you wish to configure. The DNS records for your domain should now be displayed.
- Under Actions, click Edit the DNS Zone
- Scroll down and click Add CNAME Record 6. In the Host: field, enter the part of the address that you picked in LaunchRock.
- For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup for step one.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your euroDNS A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."