Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Alias Name, enter only the part of your website address that you designated in LaunchRock. If you picked signup.yoursite.com as your website's address, enter signup.
- Under Destination Name, enter host.launchrock.com.
- Click Add Alias.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your DNS Park A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."