Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log into your DNS Made Easy account
- Select the DNS menu and select Managed DNS.
- Select the Domain you wish to edit from the Manage a Domain menu.
- Click the plus (+) sign under A Records to add a new record.
- In the Name field, enter the desired name you chose for your website with LaunchRock.
For example, yoursite.com.
- Enter 22.214.171.124 in the IP field
- Leave the TTL at its default setting
- Click Submit
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble editing your A Records, you can check out the DNS Made Easy tutorial page Or, view a sample message to use when you contact DNS Made Easy for further assistance at their support page.
Creating a CNAME record is required for you hosted Landing Page. Create your DNS Made Easy CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.