CNAME: General instructions for creating your CNAME record.
Modified on: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 4:39 PM
You must create the required CNAME record in your Domain Host's DNS controls
- Sign in to your Domain Host's admin panel
- Open the DNS management page
Create a new CNAME record
In the Host Name/Alias field:
- aka Domain Manager, Name Server Management etc.
- You might have to enable advanced settings to access this page.
In the Value / Destination field:
enter the subdomain from your URL
If you put 'signup.yoursite.com' in your LaunchRock Domain Settings, enter 'signup'
Save the new settings
- enter host.launchrock.com
Once you've modified your CNAME records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.