Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to Wix
- From your Domain Manager, under My Domains (Advanced), next to your Wix domain, click Manage.
- Under Domain Summary, next to Domain/DNS Records, click Manage.
- From Edit Domain Records next to CNAME (Aliases), click Add New CNAME Record.
- Next to Alias Name, type in the subdomain you set in LaunchRock.
- If you chose signup.mydomain.com then put: signup
- Next to Points to Host Name, type in host.launchrock.com
- For to TTL select 1 hour.
- Click Add.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your Wix.com A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."