Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- Select the base domain name you want to direct to your LaunchRock page.
- Select DNS Host (A) as the host type.
- In the IP Address field, enter 126.96.36.199
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your No-IP CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.