Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Login to the Customer Control Panel
- Click on All Domains Click on the Domain you want to manage
- Click on the DNS tab
- Click on DNS Records To add a New DNS record.
- Click on Add New DNS Record
- Select A Record as the type
- Click Next
- Enter the IP address 18.104.22.168
- Click on Finish
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your myhosting.com CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.