Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to FatCow.
- Select the domain you wish to modify, and click the ""+"" icon to the left of the domain name
- Select the DNS tab in the domain settings dialog that appears
- From the Modify drop-down, select A Record
- To add an A Record, enter the Host(your domain) and the IP address(188.8.131.52) in the fields provided,
- Click Add
- To modify a setting, select Edit or Remove from the Action drop down of the setting
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
A CNAME record is required for your hosted Landing Page. Create your FatCow CNAME Record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."