Add a company
Modified on: Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 8:06 PM
Bizplan allows you to create unlimited numbers of company in your account.
To add a new company
- Mouse over the Companies menu in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click the New Company link.
- Enter a name for your company.
- Upload a logo.
- Select the main industry that your company operates.
- Select a legal formation of your company (if one exists).
- Enter the date your company was founded.
- Enter the country that your company will operate in. Note: this controls the currency used to plan your financials.
- Enter a date when your plan will begin.
- Choose the current stage of your company's development.
- Enter locations (if appropriate).
- Enter owner details (if appropriate).
- Click the Create Company button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.